Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Fun in Boise

I visited Great Grandma Scheffel (and Great Grammie Shafer too ... though Mommy missed a camera shot, uugh).

As you can see, I'm the most spunky of the four generations. :)

Watching TV with Grandpa ...

Grandma's turn ... cuddle time.

Look what Grandpa gave me! Who's babysitting Grandpa while Grandpa's babysitting me?

Can you tell who's in charge at Grandma's house?

Turn on the sound for this one ... and you'll how HARD I'm working to stand on my own two feet.


Helping Grandpa sort newspapers while he 'trains' me. Grandpa!!!


Great Grandma let me borrow her cane to have a little independence. Like it, like it a lot.


But the most entertaining of all was Grandma's Christmas Chipmunk. I might win some awards for this video. :)


OK, so it is true the sweet little Penelope was pretty entertaining too ...

That Penelope, she sure is a cutie. I can hardly keep my hands off her.

No comments:

Post a Comment