Monday, March 1, 2010

Hard at Work

Now what on earth is chasing me around like this? Bummer Mommy didn't catch a better video of this! Take my word for it ... it was hilarious!

Daddy put my boots on to take me downstairs. Boy were these clodhoppers FUN!

Loading up my truck ... so versatile it is!

How I LOVE to eat. Definitely my parents' boy. I do most things with my right hand but I eat left. Mommy thinks that such a significant task would be done with my dominant hand, so maybe I am left-handed afterall?

I can even work my spoon now and again. So advanced. :)

Oh dear, look what I'm figuring out. You can guess where I would spend 24-7 if given the choice.

Trolling? ... OK, so maybe this isn't such a safe activity in the tub. Uncle Pete? Did someone leave you in charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment