Friday, April 16, 2010

A Farmer's Work is Never Done

Signs of life on the ranch ... spring is springing ...



First tulip ... kinda scraggly ... but hey, it's pure beauty out here!

Buds on their way OPEN!

I would live OUTSIDE if Mommy would let me. :)

Unbelievable how much I look like Daddy at this age! That's good cuz he's a pretty handsome guy!

Supervising Daddy's work. Looking good ... a little more to the west now, Daddy.
Feed lot and cattle hub turning into pasture. Lot of hard work for Daddy, but we're getting there! Daddy took me for a ride in the tractor! ...
... hey, who is driving that thing? Don't let Mommy see!


The 'rock drop shoot' is one of my new favorite games outside. I can do it over and over and over again and still get a laugh out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment