Saturday, May 8, 2010

Caleb Turns ONE

Happy First Birthday to me!


Mommy had to remind me I turned ONE today (since at times I pretended I had hit the terrible TWOs already). :) UUuuuggghhhh ...

Oh what fun presents to play with: a baseball sweatsuit and a kite from Grandma and Grandpa, some farm boy coverall Carhartts from Uncle Randy and Aunt Patti (awesome!), my very own swimming pool from Gran ...




... And look what Uncle Scot and Aunt Sarah gave me. YES! ... 'Oh dear,' says Mommy. :)


And then this too! ... the granddaddy of outside farm toys! Oh boy, oh boy!


I had so much fun today on my birthday! ... I just feel like bustin' a move! Careful, I'm in such a good mood that I might even pull out my 'rollin' the dice' move! You'll want to crank the music on this one. :)


Thanks to all my family for such a great first birthday! And thanks, Grandma, for joining us via Skype. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment