Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Friend Visit in Spokane

Though a couple days 'on the road' can be exhausting for Mommy, we sure LOVE visits to our dear gracious friends and hosts, the Smith Family! Thanks for a couple days away from the routine and a delicious dinner, Kathy! Here are my buddies:



Hmm ... I'd like a turn please (or sometimes not so nice ... like pushing Shelby off whatever toy she's on that I'd like to play with at the time ... 'uuugh', says Mommy!).

Loaded up and headed to Teresa's to play with Etalem and Cordell!

Mommy gets some much needed friend time too ... whew!
All set up for sprinkler fun!





Here's one of the toys I pushed Shelby off ... well kinda ... I actually just sat right in front/on top of her so I could drive. Nice.
Kathy's influence is catching on! What beauty.



Hey, who's your gardener? ... yeah, I see ...

Always nice to finish off a visit with a good police chase. Hopefully this is the closest Mommy will come to hearing sirens associated with Yours Truly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment