Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Fun in Boise

Here is my favorite Grandma ever. Welcome to Boise! We're going to have fun!

That Paige sure is fun to play with. I studied her every move.





Uh-oh ... Mommy and Grandma went shopping together. That usually troubles Uncle Pete. He thinks a 60-something and a 30-something should not wear the same clothes. Oh well, chalk it up to a hip grandma and a fuddy-duddy mommy combo!
Grandpa took me to feed the ducks.

I ran all the way there.







And Grandpa carried me all the way back. What a good Grandpa!

Grandma taught me all about her flowers.



I helped her prune a little ...

... And I raced trucks with neighbor Dylan.




That was a lot of fun packed into a day and a half! Someday we WILL enjoy a full vacation in Boise with all well and present! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment