Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cold as Peppermint

Check out all the deer in our backyard. I think we counted 15 this morning!

Let's go get 'em!


OK, so maybe zero degree temps are a bit too cold for me.

But I sure know what to do back here in the kitchen. Today we have peppermint bark on the menu. First we have to crush the candy canes ...


Then we have to melt the almond bark ...
Stir it all together and, presto, my first batch of peppermint bark.

Oh ... and look what else I'm cooking up here at home. It's a plate full of my favorites!
Oh dear ... we need Aunt Patti and Grandpa to help Mommy battle this one. She's simply too tired and doesn't place a high priority on curing me of my binky addiction ... :)
... Besides, who could say no to this sweet face ... seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment