Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skuutin Along to the Itsy Bitsy Spider

Check it out, Uncle Pete ... I'm starting to master my Skuut! Waiting for you to drop by and give me the next lesson.



Mommy and Grandma think this is really amazing. I can 'flip through the channels' on my Fridge DJ (thanks Aunt Patti!) to skip right to my favorite song of late: "Itsy Bitsy Spider." It's not so funny for Mommy and Grandma after having to sing and dance for me the 43rd-ish time, however. :)

Oh, and look what Aunt Annie made for my sisters, WOWSER! Mommy says we'll get to meet them on Monday! Crazy, crazy! Thanks Aunt Annie. And Aunt Ann bought them the cutest pink and white striped jumpers. I sure hope they don't steal the show from Yours Truly! :)


1 comment:

  1. Blessings for your delivery day! It soothes my heart to see the love shared in these photos of you Kuchs and the two Bapas <3 Chris

    ReplyDelete