Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boise, We Made It! ... Finally!

Here's the start of our long-awaited Boise vacation. Grandpa flew up to drive down with Mommy, my sisters and me. I sure love my 'Papa'! Can't wait to start our vacation.





This is how we play 'bear trap' ... a 'favorite' of Mommy's when she was young.




We made it to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Let's celebrate with a little song and dance, eh?





Oh, and biking is BIG in Boise. Here's Grandpa showing me the ropes.

Can't tell who is having more fun. :)


Peanut gallery and a happy Grandma looking on.
New kid on the block! Check out the latest arrival! It's my cousin, Thomas!



Ah, that Uncle Scot is always good for a story or two.



And of course, here is my favorite story teller.



Yes, we made it to Boise, finally. This is going to be a fun-filled couple of weeks! Thanks so much, Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment