Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crib Assembly and Visit to TriCities

Pre-road trip to TriCities. Mommy's starting to look like the horses we see in the valley ... you think? That's a BIG tummy, Mommy!

Here's Daddy's grandson, Daniel (Jr.). Yep, that makes him my nephew. :)
And here is my niece, Jennifer ... just over a year older than I am. :) She's as active as I am so we ran, ran, ran around the house together like crazy little people while Mommy and Daddy visited. I could really like that girl. :)
Add Daddy's daughter, Meagan, and her husband, Daniel ... and the gang's all here.

Hey Daniel, here, it's for you.

Helping Daddy assemble my sisters' crib. Man, I sure LOVE my tools!




Head banging to the Fridge DJ ... coolest gift from Aunt Patti and Uncle Randy. Thanks!

And this is how I LOVE to run, run, run in circles with Daddy. I pull him into position to start the game if it looks like he's starting to relax on the couch. No Daddy, in this house we PLAY! Sure has been fun to have him home for the week and all to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment