Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Best Christmas Ever

OK, let's get this party started!!! (Mommy let me cheat a bit and open a couple presents early. Shhh! Don't tell!)




A doggie pillow pet from Uncle Scot and Aunt Sarah ... let's test this baby out! SO cool!




And just to show my sensitive side ... here's a cuddle for the doggie too.


Oh BOY! ... and a TRACTOR from Aunt Annie and Uncle Dave! ... and a tool set from Uncle Pete and Jodi! Does it get any better??? Oh, and PJs by Uncle Scot and Aunt Sarah ... can you say spoiled? :)


Tools even came with a tool belt. Cool!


Welp, better get fixin' stuff! Check out my coolest new trike from Grandma and Grandpa. Man oh man! I am one lucky guy! Was fun to unwrap presents with them on Skype too!


Mommy saved one more present for me after my nap ... but the camera batteries died so she missed all the dance action we got from the Leap Frog Fridge DJ that Aunt Patti and Uncle Randy gave me. Stay tuned for pictures and videos of that scene!

THANK YOU to everyone for spoiling me rotten this Christmas. I think I might give Mommy a little gift of playing on my own for a few hours this week! :) We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment