Monday, May 2, 2011

Final Days of Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

Here are some hangin' out shots from the final days of Grandma and Grandpa's most recent visit. We already miss them terribly!
I'm watering those trees for you, Grandpa.



Maybe Theodore wants a binky? Poor Grandma is on her last leg here, but still willing to entertain her sweet boy!




You see, as much as Grandpa pretends otherwise, one of his favorite things to do is to hold my little sisters! This is his magic hold that calms Anna right down.



Mommy and Daddy and my sisters had to go to the hospital last Friday. While they were gone, Grandma pulled out all the stops and let me take my Skuut outside! Very cool, Bapa! I rode it all over the road and the grass, on the foundation in the back, and even down to Grandma Melvin's house. Grandma said I was fearless. Of course, Mommy was sad to miss this FIRST, but I showed her a bit of my new hobby when they returned. Videos to come in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment