Monday, June 13, 2011

Farm Boy in Training

Check out what Daddy brought home ... oh joy, oh joy!

Hey, who's driving this thing?
Yep, you guessed right! Farm boy in training.
Here's some indoor fun on a rainy day when Mommy was getting desperate for entertainment.
Of course I immediately started figuring out how this new toy worked ...













Here's the end result ... a Kuch camping in the kitchen.


Our neighbor, Tracy, came over with another great toy this weekend! Lots of good BOY TOYS here in Marlin. I can't wait to show my cousin Baby Scheffel some day!

Just takes a minute or two and Daddy can figure out how to operate any of these farm toys.





Oh yeah, and did Mommy mention that I sleep in my big boy bed now? Bye, bye crib. Bye, bye baby ... oh, and can you pass me the pacifier please ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment