Saturday, June 4, 2011

Skuutin' to Freedom ... or So I Thought

When Mommy packed up the girls to go for a walk (little sardines pictured below) and I went right along for the ride, she thought this was the first step to her freedom in actually getting out for some daily exercise. We kept a good pace together. Turns out my strong will didn't allow for more than one of these 'walks of freedom' for Mommy, however. Now, if she doesn't go where I want her to go, there's a price to pay and it's NOT pretty! That silly Mommy, she should know by now who's in charge around here. Well, it was good while it lasted. Here are my sisters packed in their awesome stroller (that cost only HALF an arm and a leg, thanks to Uncle Pete and Jodi!).
One of my favorite things to do on the skuut is to point out the various 'highlights' of our journey. Turn up the volume to hear what I discover in dry, flat (thank God) piles all along the way. Nope, it's not the city folks. All country here.



Here's a quick glimpse of my gliding. Do it all the time.








And check out what Uncle Scot and Aunt Sarah got for me. Thanks guys! For several days afterward, I wore the gear to read and do various indoor tasks too.

Oh yeah, and can't forget about my routine chores around the ranch.


No comments:

Post a Comment