Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Prep

Hey ... you talkin' to me? ...


I sure am getting attached to Daddy. I like to help him with every kind of work he does around here. Here we are setting up the Christmas tree.


Sometimes I even try to sneak into bed with Daddy on weeknights when he hits the sack early.
But I am ALSO ready to go as Mommy's assistant whenever she needs my 'help' ... I don't miss a beat around here.

Grandpa Melvin was in the hospital and so we went to visit. He's doing okay now, whew. When we left, I gave him a gentle 'love pat' to make him feel better.
Here's my handsome Daddy again. We're on our way to church. Of course I think I look pretty handsome too.

Oh yeah, and here's Mommy with my growing sisters.

This is a cool postcard we got from Daddy's family in Australia. Mommy says kangaroos can jump ...
And now so can I! ... I do it every time I see the postcard now.


Gettin' in the spirit with some Christmas tunes ... lovin' it.

And I watched how Mommy licked the envelopes when she sent the Christmas letters. Maybe you got one licked personally by yours truly?

Hope you're getting ready for Christmas too! We have LOTS of presents under our tree now ... mostly for me! Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment