Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving in Boise

We flew to Boise for Thanksgiving. Lots of fun. Probably my last plane ride for quite some time!

Kory came with us. It was her first flight ... very exciting.


No photos from the Thanksgiving feast at Aunt Patti's - too busy eating! - but the next day we had a big football party at Uncle Scot and Aunt Sarah's. Go Broncos.




That Paige sure can color!

I watched her closely to see what I could learn.


Oh, and here's my favorite Grandma again! Oh how I love her.
And that Uncle Scot ... he plays the best games with me!
Look ... here's evidence that Grandma's as big a pushover as Mommy! I've got their number.
Here we visited Great Gran's house that was full of lights and fun, fun, fun.
Here's my audience ... watching me on the very BEST toy I found at Great Gran's ...
Yep, Grandpa helped me find it.
He's probably going to get us into trouble one day, that Grandpa. Mommy already warned me not to pick rhubarb for him unless it's clearly inside his garden!
Oh, and then I unwrapped gifts ... oh boy ... pjs for me and for my sisters ... and then a big red fire truck. Very cool.
And of course Aunt Annie had to get me something too. She spoils me rotten! Love the music snowball! Thanks Great Gran and Annie!
And do we have to go home already? Such a fun time we had in Boise! Can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment