Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Bapa" Has Finally Arrived ... Yippeee!!!

After what seemed like YEARS of waiting, "Bapa" has finally arrived! Oh boy did she get the royal welcome when I saw her! Happy Dance and lots of hugs and kisses! She is my favorite best playmate ever! ... She draws for me ...

... and she reads to me ... and plays all day long with me! If ever she is gone for more than two minutes, I run through the house asking, "Bapa? ... Bapa?" ... and then she comes out again and plays with me!

She is helping Mommy sort and organize lots of clothes and toys for my sisters (since no one will have a spare moment to even breathe once they arrive!). Today I helped Mommy and Bapa with their work. Hush, don't tell Daddy ... or Grandpa ... or my uncles!
We work hard and we play hard ... then I like to cuddle with Bapa at the end of the day. Mommy and Daddy who?
Oh, since Grandma is here now, I thought I should show her some of the new tricks I've mastered with Mommy. Turns out she might be a decent teacher afterall. :) ... Oh, note the 'cutting' action I add to the scholastic task associated with the letter 'C'. Sometimes I like to go over and above to show off a bit. Makes Mommy and Grandma happy.

Oh and here I am cutting the cheese with Grandma. Not what you might think ... but just as good! :)

We sure are excited for the other 'Bapa' (Grandpa) to come play with us. Afterall, he did earn the 'Bapa' name first. Wow, TWO Bapas to shower me with love and attention ... what more could a boy want?

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is a real gem! This is Chris in Ardenvoir, by the way.

    ReplyDelete