Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun with Bapa

Mommy's energy is waning (explained by 36-week photos below!) ... so we are ALL so glad Bapa is here to play and work with us! Thank you so much, Bapa! We still anxiously await the arrival of our other dear 'Bapa' too!

Now this is just plain comical! ... or disgusting ... you decide. :) We still love you, Mommy! ... and we sure are excited to meet my two baby sisters!


And Daddy still loves you too!

Grandma is introducing me to playdoh and some fun new tools! She has more tricks up her sleeve! Anything new, I'm 100% game!


Oh, I like to check for lint and toe jam whenever my socks are off. Strange new developments.
This guy hangs out across the street from the post office. Today we went to check him out.


Oh, and then our neighbor had some puppies to share with us too.

Giving loves.
Taking a closer look from INSIDE the dog house!

Giving loves.

Helping Mommy measure and cut some light-blocking fabric for my room. Hmm ... what's this all about? I sure hope they're not trying to make my naps longer!



This is what I do when Bapa is out of my sight for more than two minutes!


I think this little look steals Bapa's heart. Yep, got her right where I want her! :)

1 comment:

  1. Christina, we are anxiously awaiting your little girls and love your pictures! My parents have been here with me, they leave Monday, so it's been fun to share this with them. Love and prayers to you and your family, we are so impressed that these babies will be full term! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete