Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jump n Party

OK, so we're back to Spokane for yet another week of doctor appointments. This time we stayed with our good friend, Alan. He was SO nice to me ... even took care of me while Mommy and Daddy went out for one of their last dinners on the town for a long while!


Watching Sesame Street at Alan's ...

Think I'll call it a night now ... because Mommy and I have a big day planned tomorrow ...

Here I am at "Jump n Party" ... first time. Mommy's goal was to let me run off some steam. Turned out most of the obstacles were complicated enough that she had to go through them WITH me at first, nice. Not this one. This was the warm up ... baby stuff. :)


Then came the Big Slide ...

And now we start getting more complicated ... but no worries, I eventually mastered this one too.
After mastering three more jumper obstacle courses, we were off to McD's and on our way home. Whew, we survived yet another week in Spokane with Mommy 34.5 weeks preggo ... and counting! I secretly think she might have been more exhausted than I was. Welp, I imagine it's good practice for what's around the corner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment