Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Hang Time with Gma and Gpa

Tell me more, Grandpa ...

Stolen BSU hat from Gpa's bedroom! ... carting Peter Cottontail (carefully wrapped in a blanket) around in the truck ...


Grandpa time is GOOD TIMES ... this is the inspiration for the chainsaw action in the final video of my 'Spring Clean Up' post.


Uncle Scot would be proud ... Grandma is training my sisters early to want to be Bronco fans.


So far, I think it's working! Did Uncle Scot pay you for this?









Our sweet and best Grandma ever!


Reading in the tent with Grandma. You see what lengths she will go to for me? Yes, I am completely spoiled!


Oh, and this is one of Grandpa's early morning lessons for me (along with the 'quick draw' and other various life stuff) ... be careful not to sit on the 'rhinoceros horn' in the high chair. This is what will happen to you!







Oh and here is my favorite morning routine with Grandpa (and one of my favorite words): Mexican CHOCOLATE milk ... steaming hot so I have learned to SIP, SIP, SIP


No comments:

Post a Comment