Saturday, April 2, 2011

Playing Dress Up and Photo Shoot

Look, here's Addison awake, alert and NOT agitated! Wahoo! Sweet thing.
And don't forget about me, the big brother! ... this IS my blog afterall! Mommy and Grandma are trying to keep life fun for me around here too. Here's my cool breakfast treat that we made the other day.


Oh, and I DO like my sisters. Here's proof.



Super Grandma at work ... juggling all three of us! Good job, Grandma. Mommy would be in the crazy house now if it weren't for you!

But for now, she's just the 'normal' amount of crazy. :)
Here are my poser sisters ... Sweet Cherub Addison (aka 'Pork Chop Princess' ... a name Mommy is going to drop right after posting this blog!) ...




And China Doll Anna ...




OK, Mommy's really posing now! ... but you have to admit, my little sisters sure are adorable!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Christina they have gotten so big!!! I love looking at your pictures. You look AMAZING by the way! Miss you, hope to make it down soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I just realized it says matthew, well I know you prolly guess it was me Shawna.

    ReplyDelete