Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Chickens and Old Birds

Grandpa made it back in time to celebrate his birthday with us! Yeehaw. I was so excited to see him, I ran to his car when it turned down our drive. Yep, this is me ... two sippy cups, three binkies ... multi-tasking ... uuugh. Spring is finally starting to spring here in Marlin.
Grandpa very kindly added three special trees to our home ... Italian plum for his Anna, peach (nectarine) for his Addison, and apple for Yours Truly, his favorite grandson (until July at least).


Addison's nectarine has blossoms


And our other trees are coming to life too!




Yesterday I helped toward the effort of adding to our greenery ... I planted sunflowers with Mommy (with yet another 'strong-willed ending' that landed me in my room for a bit ... ask Mommy!).







I wrapped up the day with my dear Grandpa who makes best book noises when he reads to me! Oh, what fun! Happy Birthday Grandpa. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment