Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big Brother

Been hangin' out with my sisters a lot lately ...
... helping with entertainment and such around this place ... here's my guitar session.


Sometimes I like to show them the ropes so they can become as smart as I am ... :) ... someday we can gang up on Mommy and take over. Need to put my time in now to train them as I'd like.




Oh, and I've been working with Anna a little on her tummy-to-back roll.





Look! ... she's getting the hang of it! Must be my superior tutelage.



Whooooaa ... what just happened?




And again ... ? Crazy this new talent of hers!




Looks like Addison will need my help with crawling next.





Last week, I visited my friends in Spokane - Ethan and Landon.

Their sweet big sister gets extra credit for this one! How many 16-year-olds do you know who can juggle my two sisters on the road (haircut for Mommy)? If anyone can do it, Kaitlyn can!

No comments:

Post a Comment