Monday, July 11, 2011

Time with Daddy

Ok, so there is a burn ban in place. Good thing I don't understand what that means cuz Daddy and I had a fun time with a campfire and a few marshmallows Friday night! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for giving us the OKAY to take a 'breather' and actually enjoy life as a family now and then!
We even invited my sisters for a short time ... but no marshmallows for them!


Just me and my Daddy ...



I think my new cousin, Baby Scheffel, would like to do this with us someday soon! ;) ... we can't wait to meet you, little cousin. Any day now ...

1 comment:

  1. I so love your adventures Caleb, you are a lucky boy on the ranch. I wish my husband Mike could see all the work your parents and grandparents have done on the place, but he gets too involved on our ranch! Don't worry, Elaine and I are still planning to see you and meet your sisters after her family reunion in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete