Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hang Time with Gma and Gpa - Nearly 4 Months

There is NO replacement for GRANDMA! She loves us well ... and believe me, the feeling is mutual!
So many photos of our recent time with Grandma and Grandpa ... we'll just let the pictures tell the story of our wonderful time together ...
Date night ... Gma and Gpa watched my baby sisters while Daddy and Mommy dragged a dead, bloated cow to its final resting place in the bone graveyard. Oh ... I (Caleb) was with them so I guess it may not officially qualify as a 'date night' ... such is life here in Marlin. We'll spare you a photo of the dead cow lying on its side with all fours parallel to the ground ... just have to ask me to act out the 'cow scene' for you ... unquestionably deserves an Academy Award!
Did I mention how much I LOVE my Grandma?!














































No comments:

Post a Comment