Friday, August 19, 2011

Insanity in Spokane

Here's our sweet Kaitlyn who helped with a long and stressful string of appointments in Spokane this week. Thanks dear!
Sweet siblings in the early morning. Cuddle time with big brother. This will be used years down the road as evidence that I (Caleb) really did like my sisters when they were little. Look how sweet I am with them.





And this is another awesome friend/family who helped so much when Mommy was near the looney bin juggling too much on the road with doctor appointments, an overnight and three 'babies' in the van. Uuuugh. Thanks so much Gene, Jana and awesome kiddos! You are the best.

Now is that a great daddy, or what?


Oh ... and they even passed along a cool new toy for me to play with! Hooray.




Can you tell I haven't yet received the 'normal use briefing' in the following video? I'm afraid Uncle Pete would be concerned that my small town/remote upbringing has already ruined me! Guess Mommy will need to expose me to more 'normal' daily events so I can learn the right way to work a cash register/scanner. Oh well, Mommy and Daddy sure thought it was funny! :)







OK, so at least I AM teachable, Uncle Pete. You should be able to rest now.


Ooops ... well, maybe there is cause for concern afterall. :)


Anyway, thanks to the Baldwins for some great new toys and clothes. Sure do appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment