Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Picts


Daddy's Uncle Richard. Anna sure liked his beard. He's so good with my sisters.

Daddy's cousin, Robert, with his niece and one my personal favorite playmates, Alex.


During a stressful week, Mommy was desperate for an outlet for creative expression ... and yes, a taste of chocolate! ... as if she had time for this nonsense! :) Sanity saver.

And this is in honor of Uncle Scot ... cuz Mommy says she used to play 'dirt rivers' with him when they were kids. If you want to send my cousin up here to the ranch, Uncle Scot, we can teach little Thomas how to play the highly technical game shown below. Oh ... and then you just wait until I get him on one of my tractors! You'll have to drag him kicking and screaming back to the city! ... though Mommy might gladly accompany you home. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment