Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Big Sister on Loan

Here we are ... awake and awaiting our 'big sister stand-in' ... see what good care I take of my little sisters?
Silly moments in the kitchen with Mommy.

Jocelyn has arrived! Within the first five minutes, I had her right where I wanted her. :) She was so sweet to play along.

I had to share her with my sisters, of course.



Pool time! ...



... with some of my favorite games incorporated! That Jocelyn knows all the tricks of the trade.


Spectator standing by.





We attempted something fun for Jocelyn too. Check out her creativity!

This was my personal favorite design:
An evening out with the entire gang.











Sunday morning. Time to dress those sweet sisters of mine. Jocelyn's pretty good in the 'style' department too.











Thursday to Sunday morning, she did a great job juggling us Kuch kids. We had such a fun time with you, Jocelyn. Thanks so much! Here's her brother, Jed, who hung out with us for Sunday lunch at their place while Daddy was at work.


Oh ... and here is one of Addison's new pastimes...


No comments:

Post a Comment