Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back to the Ranch

Little slow on the updates ... this is from early Sept when "Ats" was working hard on her crawling skills. First time up in position. I was trying to give her a few pointers. Such a good big brother I am.






Oh and I do like to provide entertainment for my little sisters who have very few friends besides me out here. :) Anna looks a little down today ... wake up little Anna.



Here's the party girl, back in action. Wow, wild hair. Time for a cut, I'd say. In time I'll teach you all my avoidance maneuvers for that one, sis!

Cars in the kitchen. Young drivers.






This was delivered in response to "Caleb, could you grab one of your diapers for me please?" ... yes, I am ahead of my time.
We decided to make a special surprise for Kory's first league volleyball game. We each played a role in the final product, as you can see.












Oh, and here's that sweet little Anna post haircut. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen. I think so. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment