Wednesday, November 23, 2011

That Crazy Caleb

The weather hasn't been too great lately, so we've had to find fun inside. Here's the best tent ever made by Yours Truly ... okay, Mommy did help a little.
Of course any time I get the chance to take the show outside, that's my preference, especially when Daddy brings out the big equipment, oh joy!My favorite lap, my favorite activity.








Back inside for some quality home entertainment. Did you catch how I can still sneak a pacifier by Mommy's watchful eye every now and then? Uuuugh, says Mommy!







Remember what I said about spectator sports? Not in this house. Could be the start to a family band. Anna has her work cut out on the zither ... or perhaps the piano with her long fingers. Addison, voice?, violin? Let the Kuch party begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment