Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the air. Time to take care of some of those final maintenance projects I've put off through the summer. Good opportunity to winterize the 'tractor' ...


... and clean up the 'summer' gear to store for next year.

Peanut gallery looking on ... 'hey, you missed a spot over there' ...


Yes, management in training. :) I think they get it from Mommy.


Oh yeah, then there are the normal house chores of introducing my sisters to various forms of locomotion, both experiential and through hands-on models. Maybe if I start early, these girls will actually have a clue about the important things in life ... like tractors!









After all that work, Mommy allows a TV break now and then.

Oh, and this is a glimpse at our morning routine for a good part of September. Good thing Mommy and Daddy have a big bed to accomodate all of us!


Oh yeah, and I just love to make Anna laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment